Lancaster County, Pennsylvania offers a vast array of activities for the entire family to enjoy. From an authentic Amish Experience, to the lively hustle and bustle found in the cities heart.You will also find 100’s of the tasty restaurants, and you will never get enough of the endless shopping experiences Lancaster County has to offer. Since the renovation of the old Watt & Shand building
created by Famous architect and Lancaster native C. Emlen Urban in a Beaux-Arts Style on the southeast corner of Penn Square 25 S Queen St, to the now new Marriott and Convention Center Lancaster has gained A LOT tourist arriving to the area for different events and special occasions. Also one of Alan’s favorite restaurants could be found down the street from the Historical Franklin and Marshall College, called John J Jeffries, where they serve seasonal fare from shrimp & grits to grass-fed beef in an elegant, comfortable space. They are right next to sukhothai, a Relaxed eatery doling out traditional, spiced-to-order Thai dishes in a contemporary space. We love when old buildings can find a creative and useful purpose.
With all these amazing things you can understand why Lancaster County is Such a Great Place to Live. That’s why we complied this TOP 10 MOST EXPENSIVE HOMES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LANCASTER COUNTY PA
- 458 Beechdale Road Bird In Hand, PA 17505 $3,500,000
- ”Beechdale Farm” Welcomes You! Enter the estate through the beautiful sugar maple lined driveway. This 16 room limestone mansion features magnificent and luxurious amenities such as a first floor wing w/marble floors & crystal chandeliers. A spacious MBR suite includes his and hers baths, that is sure to wow you! The original home showcases plaster walls, fine moldings, 3 original FP and generous sized rooms throughout 3 gracious floors.
- 2355 New Holland Pike Lancaster, PA 17601 $2,000,000
- Beautifully restored farmhouse zoned mixed use can be used for retail or office.. Large fully functional barn, large 7200 SF industrial/ flex building building with modern offices, kitchen, and ADA rest rooms. Building also has large overhead doors and 18′ clear height.
- 250 Eshelman Road Lancaster, PA 17601 $2,000,000
- Location meets grandeur. This magnificent Manheim Township Lancaster Country Club Manse combines old-world charm with today’s conveniences and every amenity. A tree-lined private road winds through a quiet community of distinctive properties to the 9300 sq. ft. home with circular drive. Situated on 4.4 stunning acres of mature trees, flowering bushes, and ornamental plantings, the sweeping rear lawn culminates at the banks of the Conestoga River
- 1431 Hunsicker Road Lancaster, PA 17601 $1,675,000
- Stunning location and property located in Manheim Twp with 743 feet of Conestoga River frontage, and bucolic vista views of Amish farmland, sunrises, mature tree-lined private drive and green meadows. Gracious and elegant aptly describes this beautifully maintained Manor House. From the graceful and well lit center hall, to the gorgeous sun room overlooking the Conestoga River, to the remodeled
- 2165 Junction Road Manheim, PA 17545 $1,495,000
- Fabulous opportunity can be yours… Hempfield Schools with over 20 acres of luxurious privacy & amazing views/Large inground pool/4+ BR plus 4 & 1/2 Baths/ Scenic approach with long & winding driveway leading to a quaint bridge/ Brick exterior/Superior home with HW, Plush Wall to wall carpet & Ceramic Tile floors/Huge Bright Kitchen/Hugefinished L.L./Family Room with FP/ Clean & Green Program…Lovely!
- 3 Shadewood Place Lititz, PA 17543 $1,350,000
- This captivating Colonial features 4,959 square feet of living space. The incomparable kitchen highlights custom cabinetry, tile backsplash, a breakfast nook, and an 8-foot island topped with butcher block. Relax in home’s study which contains a gas fireplace, oak paneling, built-in bookcases, and a wet bar with an under the cabinet refreshment center.
- 4940 Marietta Avenue Marietta, PA 17547 $1,350,000
- Very prestigious property gently sitson top of a soft hill…The Riverview Tower, originally the Ironmasters Mansion/Incredible detail & condition with up-to-date features while still offering the charm of yesterday…Large Bedrooms (most with private baths)/ Luxurious amenities/Huge Gourmet Kitchen/High ceilings/Inground Pool/ Gazebo/Tennis Court…Would be lovely for B&B or Wedding venue
- 17 Hershey Lane Lancaster, PA 17603 $1,295,000
- So private, yet so close…This Farview Farm Estate Masterpiece is nearcompletion; still time to select finishes! Magnificent open floor plan with 4/5 BR’s (incl 1st fl Master Suite) plus 2nd 1st floor BR Suite with exercise area/5-Full Baths/Exquisite Gourmet Kitchen/Library/Large Loft/ Enchanting 2nd floor balcony/Oversized 3-car garage/ Incredible views/Amazing 2.3 acre lot…Stunning!
- 1871 Milton Grove Road Mount Joy, PA 17552 $1,275,000
- This serene and secluded farm is the perfect place to slow down and enjoy life. A one and a half story, custom built home sits on over 17 acres with captivating views. Sunset and sunrise can be seen from every window of the house and wrap-around Timbertech porch. The home features a sprawling open floor plan with custom woodwork throughout. Timber Frame home designer Tono Architects are credited for the incomparable design.
- 748 Goose Neck Drive Lititz, PA 17543 $1,195,000
- This majestic Colonial features exceptional amenities from the moment one walks onto the property. A stone retaining wall divides the front yard into two tiers, while flagstone walkways lead up to covered porches and stately mahogany doors. Inside visitors will be greeted by red birch floors and elegant two-piece crown molding and wainscoting that begin in the entry hall and can be found throughout the home, including on the second floor landing.
Alan H. Cherkin Real Estate Inc.
439 N. Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17603